YouTube disclaimer by Cleer Vision Windows and Cleer Vision Tempered Glass (Cleer Vision)
- Any information available at this channel regarding assembly, repair, or replacement of windows or components, is intended for general guidance only and must never be considered as a substitute for advice provided by a qualified professional.
- Always seek the advice of the dealer, distributor, repair technician, OEM, or other qualified professional with questions regarding windows in a specific vehicle.
- Although Cleer Vision takes all reasonable care to ensure that the contents of this YouTube channel are accurate and current, all information contained on it is provided ‘as is’.
- Cleer Vision makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this channel.
- Cleer Vision may, at any time and at its sole discretion, change or replace the information available on this channel.
- To the extent permitted by mandatory law, Cleer Vision shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content available on this channel, including viruses, regardless of the accuracy or completeness of any such content.
- Cleer Vision disclaims any control over, relationship with, or endorsement of views expressed by any users visiting this channel.
- Links to external websites may be provided only as a convenience, and Cleer Vision encourages reading the privacy statements of any third-party websites.
- Comments reviewed by Cleer Vision may be deleted at its sole discretion. Comments deemed to contain off-topic, offensive, or promotional content will not be posted. Comments posted by members of the public do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleer Vision staff, management, owners, shareholders, distributors, or representatives.